This job offer is expired
Tenable is looking for an extraordinary UI Engineer to join the Tenable.io Engineering team. This is an opportunity to make a high impact while helping the team deliver on a next-generation enterprise web application. The ideal candidate has solid expertise in frontend technologies, is experienced in implementing quality products with a great customer experience, and is passionate about delivering results.
- Architect, develop and test highly interactive front-end web applications and reusable components using current web technologies and frameworks
- Own your projects from software design to implementation and deployment
- Work within a high performance scrum team and ensure a high quality of deliverables
- Collaborate across design, engineering, and product teams within an Agile development environment
What you’ll need:
- Efficient in HTML5, CSS, and CSS Preprocessors (less/sass)
- Experience visualizing data using D3, WebGL, Three.js, or other innovative technologies is a plus
- Commitment to creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
- Experience writing production quality code, preferably in a product based company
- Excellent at articulating, documenting and presenting ideas and work across the Engineering organization
- Ability to influence with or without authority
- Bachelor's degree in CS (or related) or equivalent work experience
We’re committed to promoting Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) at Tenable - through all equal employment opportunity laws and regulations at the international, federal, state and local levels.