Senior Front-End Developer - Travel and Traffic Information
This job offer is expired
You’ll move the world forward. Every day, we create the most innovative mapping and location technologies to shape tomorrow’s mobility for the better.We are proud to be one team of more than 5,000 unique, curious, passionate problem-solvers spread across the world. We bring out the best in each other. And together, we help the automotive industry, businesses, developers, drivers, citizens and cities move towards a safe, autonomous world that is free of congestion and emissions.
What you’ll do
- Develop, test, deploy web applications and work closely with our UX team
- Propose and experiment with features
- Work with and learn from experienced team members
- Spend time on learning and experimenting with cutting-edge technology
- Attend conferences and courses
- NOT work on legacy systems
- NOT compromise the quality of your work to meet deadlines
- At least 3 years of experience in front-end development
- Experience using REST services
- Knowing React, Redux, AWS cloud and continuous deployment is a plus
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of RWD practices, web performance optimization
We are self-starters who play well with others. Every day, we solve new problems with creativity, meet new people and learn rapidly at our offices around the world. We will invest in your growth and are committed to supporting you. In everything we do, we’re guided by six values: We care, putting our heart into what we do; we build trust (you can count on us); we create – driven to make a difference; we are confident, but don’t boast; we keep it simple, since life is complex enough; and we have fun because life’s too short to be boring.
After you apply
Our recruitment team will work hard to give you a meaningful experience throughout the process, no matter the outcome. Your application will be screened closely and you can rest assured that all follow-up actions will be thorough, from assessments and interviews through your onboarding.
TomTom is an equal opportunity employer
We celebrate diversity, thrive on each other’s differences and are committed to creating an inclusive environment at our offices around the world. Naturally, we do not discriminate against any employee or job applicant because of race, religion, color, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, disability, national origin, genetics, or age.
Ready to move the world forward?