Front End Developer
This job offer is expired
We're looking for a talented Front End Developer to join our highly skilled software development team of 15 developers, working collaboratively with the wider projects department to solve real life problems for our customers. To be successful, you'll be technically skilled and have a passion for building usable products, owning the user experience of our customer and employee facing systems.
- Effectively communicate technical subjects, to non-technical colleagues.
- Develop and maintain excellent working relationships with all other departments, throughout different regions of our business.
- Not only will you be great at delivering new products but also be able to maintain existing systems.
- Build systems to meet the business requirements, and to ensure a high degree of maintainability.
- Be both creative and tech-savvy
- Proven experience using a modern front-end framework/library (React, Vue, Angular or Ember), preferably React.
- Working knowledge of state management libraries (Redux, MobX or Flux), preferably Redux.
- Experience with CSS pre-processors (SASS, LESS, Stylus or CSS-in-JS),
- Experience with front-end build systems (Webpack, Gulp or Grunt).
- Working knowledge of npm/Yarn.
- A good understanding of using and building RESTful APIs.
- Experience developing responsive websites/web applications.
- Experience with Object-Oriented programming.
Useful (but not essential) Skills & Experience:
- Experience of C# MVC development.
- Experience with React Native.
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Deployment tools. (Jenkins, TeamCity, Octopus Deploy).
- Experience with source control (Git, TFS).
- An understanding of how to build accessible web applications.
- An eye for design and knowledge of design tools and principles.
- Experience using SQL
Benefits of this role:
- Training and development to ensure you have the right knowledge, confidence and skills for the job.
- £3k per year training budget + 5 working days paid per year allocated for training.
- MSDN Subscription.
- iPhone 7.
- Quarterly business performance bonus.
- Incentives and quarterly team building activities.
Permanent, full time role, contracted 41.25 hours per week.
Salary up to £45,000 per annum (DOE) with quarterly performance & pay review + Bonuses + Benefits Package