Senior Full Stack Engineer, Account Management Products
This job offer is expired
AdHawk is looking for a Senior Full Stack Engineer to build out our productivity and task management tools. You’ll work closely with our Account Management team to understand their workflow and pain points, and rapidly ship incremental improvements to their process. This is a role for an engineer with good product sense and great prioritization who likes getting high-fives from coworkers for making their jobs easier.
You’ll be joining our distributed engineering team as a key liaison in our New York office. You should be prepared to anchor a team that will take ownership of a well-tested codebase built on Ruby/Rails with React. Larger initiatives include leveraging our Google AdWords and Facebook Ads integrations to build out smart notifications, creating task management and collaboration tools for our account managers, and dashboards to monitor our customers’ success.
While your focus is on building applications and integrating services for our Account Management team, there may also be opportunities ship customer-facing products as well, so they can use some of our best tools themselves.
- 3+ years of experience building user-friendly web applications
- Solid product sense, we need someone who can swiftly understand the underlying problem and focus on delivering valuable solutions quickly
- Self-starter with strong project management skills, especially the ability to correctly prioritize competing deadlines and manage partner expectations
- Proficiency with Rails and/or React
- A philosophy that quality code and test coverage allows a team to move faster
- Adept at API integrations and resourcefully leveraging other systems’ functionalities
Nice to Haves
- Experience working in a high growth startup environment, comfortable guiding stakeholders through the process of defining specific requirements
- Experience with Salesforce, Google Ads APIs
- Familiarity with (or interest in learning) TypeScript, GraphQL, Apollo, AWS
- A passion for improving tools and workflows
- Based in NYC or a desire to relocate
Who We Are
Our mission at AdHawk is pretty simple: simplify the complicated world of digital advertising for small and medium-sized businesses. Whether you're an agency looking to streamline operations with software, a franchise looking to automate lead generation for your franchisees, or a business looking for a dedicated growth partner, AdHawk has you covered. The opportunity is massive, and we have the team to execute the vision…except, well, for you.