Frontend (Charts & Visuals) Engineer: React/TypeScript DataViz Startup
This job offer is expired
We are looking for an experienced frontend/dataviz developer to join our team in Leipzig or remote. We are a growing team of enthusiasts in a VC-backed startup. We're proud of our hands-on culture, we talk plainly to each other, and improve anything we're working on until it's perfect.
As a DataViz frontend engineer, or as we’d like to call you, Vizzard Master, you implement visualization templates created by our designers using TypeScript and different internal & well-known open source APIs. You are a perfectionist who wants to make sure that the visuals created by your software always look right—no matter the input data.
What we're looking for
- You’re not afraid of a little bit of math
- Familiarity with D3.js, SVG.js, or any other SVG frameworks is a big plus!
- Got a GitHub or StackOverflow account? Show it!
- Implementation of data visualization apps (“Vizzards”) using TypeScript
- Tight collaboration with our product design and the platform frontend teams
- Testing and implementation of browser-specific quirks to make sure the application works as smoothly as a baby's bottom on all platforms
What we offer
- Full-time position with a competitive remuneration package
- Startup environment where your motivation and energy can make a difference – we learn something new every day, so can you!
- An international team of highly-motivated doers
- Very flexible work time; home office or 100% remote possible
- Should you chose to move here: Ultra-nice offices inside of an old spinning company, right in Leipzig's hipster capital: Plagwitz, complete with the best espresso and ping-pong table
- Need something else? Ask!