UI Web Application Developer
ICE is a fast moving environment where ideas need to be communicated concisely and effectively. The candidate must also be team player that also can work independently, escalating issues when appropriate. The current Web Application Development team is a small, yet productive team that works well together.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Build new custom UI components using React for ICE website initiatives for Marketing and other business units
- Develop new features for our CMS application in Node.js.
- Maintain CMS features and enhancements
- Integrate UI components with various back-end systems at ICE
- 2 years experience with CSS
- 3 years experience with Web Development
- Experience with iterative/test driven development, code refactoring and continuous integration
- Experience with client side testing tools like Jest, Mocha, Chai, Sinon, Jasmine, etc.
- Experience with Node.js and npm
- Passionate about learning new technologies and adapting to complex and fast moving environments
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multitask and work independently on multiple projects
- Minimal travel 2-3 weeks per year, potentially international
- Job Type Standard
- Schedule Full-time