Front End Developer
This job offer is expired
It is not what you think it is!
Our team is building something completely new within Amazon Web Service (AWS) that will transform industries and change how people work. We have a startup-like environment, a mission to achieve, and no time to lose!
You will design, build, and operate web services and web front end at scale, interface with front-end and back-end teams, and deliver the plumbing in-between. Surrounded by world-class technical talent and building on a pure infrastructure translating user requirements, help define our roadmap, design, develop, and deploy end-to-end. The team is stronger due to your presence and you regularly contribute to the professional development of colleagues. You understand the business impacts of technical decisions and guide technology choices to create amazing experiences for customers.
The ideal candidate is passionate about application development for devices and web browsers. Experience with cross platform development frameworks and fluency with Typescript is highly desirable. They should have a strong track record of creating reliable, scalable, and high-performance apps for devices. Thrive on delivering high quality technology solutions in a hyper-growth environment where priorities shift fast.
This role requires ownership, autonomy, and anability to deliver results often within the ambiguity of building a v1 product. You will need to work efficiently to build the right things with limited guidance. Your experience will raise the bar to create an amazing experience for our customers.
· 2+ years of hands-on front-end software development experience.
· Bachelors Degree or Master's degree or equivalent years of professional experience
· 1+ years experience in building web applications with frameworks.
· 1+ years of experience in React or React Native
· Passion for development. We would love to hear about applications you’ve developed
· Experience developing complex applications
· A solid grasp of fundamental algorithms and applications
· Firm understanding of software development principles, capabilities and limitations of platforms, including first-time user experience, battery life, connectivity issues, and perceived performance
· Experience influencing software engineering best practices within your team
· Deal well with ambiguous/undefined problems; ability to work with abstract concepts
· Passion for operational excellence
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s leadership principles requirements for this role
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s functional/technical depth and complexity for this role
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.