This job offer is expired
You will be joining a high caliber group of developers, designers and research specialists. A team entrusted with the research and development of the latest technologies, the coolest gadgets and most engaging UI's. A team that is committed to solving some of the biggest software challenges, tackle some of the most advanced concepts and who are willing to laugh, learn, love and enjoy the experience along the way.
You will be expected work in an agile (SCRUM) environment and collaborate with a distributed and multinational team (in the US, Italy, and beyond). This a fully remote development position. You'll have the opportunity to work on developing the next generation of Entando's platform and delivering on an entirely new technology stack.
If you are an enthusiastic, intelligent, technology driven, rigorous, team oriented, agile-ready, open source loving, coffee lover... we want to hear from you.
Entando is a company that invests in their employees and in their happiness. Life at Entando can be challenging, but always FUN. We offer our people tremendous freedom with the space for open-thinking, group collaboration and true team-driven working dynamics. We offer a truly unique working environment with culture and benefits that no other companies in the region offer. Here at Entando...every employee has a voice...and we want to hear yours.
Here are some of our perks:
- Work remotely. Entando is committed to remote development
- Great work-life balance
- High caliber, high quality team
- Career development & planning
- Professional Development
- Values-driven organization
- Innovation sessions (where we welcome ALL employee ideas)
- High impact international projects
- and more...
Dear candidate, by answering to this job post and/or submitting your CV, your are authorizing us to process your data for potential selection and recruiting purposes only.
Skills & Requirements
- 3+ years development experience
- Experience with React or other ES2016 framework
- Experience with SASS and Redux
- Experience developing and delivering web applications
- Experience with responsive web design techniques / mobile first approach
- Experience with webpack
- Comfortable with distributed version control (Git and Github)
- Comfortable with Maven
- Fluent spoken and written English communication skills
We’ll be especially impressed if you have
- Experience with RESTful JSON APIs
- Experience with Scrum and Agile practices, automated testing, continuous integration builds
- Experience with SQL database (PostgreSQL, MySQL, Oracle, other RDBMS)
- Experience with containers and containerizing node applications (Docker or other)
- Knowledge of UX design best practices
- Knowledge of web accessibility best practices
- Knowledge of object oriented design principles
- Knowledge of design patterns
- Knowledge of Node.js
- Java skills