Full Stack Software Engineer
This job offer is expired
Captivation Software is a next generation DoD contracting company looking for talented software engineers to solve complex problems in a dynamic environment.
We need a software engineer who is experienced in developing microservices in a service-oriented architecture. Application is a near-real-time correlation engine that processes events and builds a live-update mission management dashboard. Must have an understanding of software engineering best practices, and a willingness to work closely with a client in a dynamic environment.
- Node.JS - worker processes and API server
- REST API (Express)
- Websockets (Socket.io)
- Functional Reactive Streaming (Bacon.js)
- React/Redux/Webpack - front end single-page application
- Splunk - event data source
- Redis - data persistence and message broker
- Nginx - PKI Authentication / Caching / Static assets
- Docker - DevOps
- Must have an active TS/SCI clearance with polygraph within last 2 years.
- Must have similar experience and interest in the technology stack listed above.
- Must have a B.S. or M.S. in either Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
- Must have an understanding of microservices / service-oriented architectures.
- Must be able to pick up new technologies quickly.
- Must be willing to work closely with a client.
All interested candidates should review the job requirements above and, if they are a good match, submit a resume via StackOverflow or directly to [email protected]