Experienced React Developer
This job offer is expired
Experienced React Developer needed to help us revolutionise core banking.
We are a rapidly growing fintech company based in London. We have built a fast and flexible cloud-based operating platform for financial services providers which allows our clients to create more innovative financial products than that of existing banking platform vendors.
In 2018, we enabled Chetwood Financial to launch their Live Lend and Smart Save brands using our platform, as well as the one-of-kind Reward Loan. Chetwood was the only bank fully authorised by the UK’s Prudential Regulation Authority (PRA) in 2018, and their entire business is run on our platform.
We are now reached the next milestone in our planned growth and are on the hunt for innovative thinkers and problem solvers to expand our various teams.
What we need from you:
- Minimum 3 years commercial experience in front-end development
- Proven experience in architecting complex React/Redux applications
- Proven experience in delivering front-end web applications independently (being able to take ownership of your part of the projects is important)
- Willingness to collaborate with other departments in order to advance and grow your personal skill-set for career development.
Technical knowledge (required):
- Custom web application development.
- HTML/CSS. We use SASS/SCSS as a pre-processor.
- Following BEM methodology for writing CSS.
- Experience with responsive design for delivering web applications on desktop to mobile.
- Confident programming in ECMAScript 6.
- Strong knowledge of ReactJS and Redux (experience with redux-forms is a bonus).
- Some knowledge of data visualisation libraries (D3 or any other React based visualisation libraries)
- Experience with at least one automation tool such as Gulp, Grunt and/or Webpack.
- Experience following a test-driven(TDD) approach when writing software for cross-browser issues.
- Selenium/other functional testing frameworks
- Experience with continuous integration with Jenkins and deployment pipelines
- Experience with python, our platform is based on it.
- Dealing with cross compatibility issues. Have some good IE war stories.
- Experience with a data visualisation library.
- Previous experience working in the Fintech industry would be an advantage
If you’re someone who’s been around the block, delivered countless front-end projects and want to work on something long term that you can be proud of, then we’d love to hear from you.
What we give you:
We love solving complex problems, which is why we have harboured a learned organisation environment. We want to help you do the best work of your career. No person or idea is too small, we offer everyone the opportunity to pitch and knowledge share, whether it’s through our pizza brown bag sessions or team builds abroad! Everyone gets the chance to showcase what they can bring to our team. We have some of the greatest and diverse minds (from over 20 countries) collaborating alongside us.
Our benefits include flexi-work, discounted gym and bike schemes, health insurance and you get to have your birthday off.
We’re also based right at the heart of the Silicon Roundabout (2 minute from Old Street tube station).