← Back to all jobs
Senior React Developer
This job offer is expired
EveryoneSocial is looking for a senior React developer!
EveryoneSocial is growing like wildfire and we need a crazy-talented React developer to join the team. We are cash flow positive and are looking to 10x in the coming year. You should really understand scale and what it takes to implement web apps that scale. You should be excited about writing fast, test-driven, clean, and reusable code. We run on AWS using Serverless and Appsync, graphql. You should either have experience in this or have a good grasp of these concepts.
This position can be in our main office in Salt Lake City or remote (in the US). If remote, you need to have a proven track record of being highly productive in a remote position. Please, no applications or communication from recruiters or candidates out of the country.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Have 2+ years of professional experience with React.
- Have experience with TypeScript. Our primary goal with TypeScript is preventing runtime bugs and errors.
- Has used a GraphQL API extensively. We use Apollo to communicate with AWS AppSync for all remote calls.
- Understands component composability and is comfortable creating infrastructure components that are fully portable.
- Always uses the right tool for the job and doesn’t try to reinvent the wheel.
- Nice to have but not required: Experience with Material UI, Webpack, and Babel
- Be a leader. We don't like to hold hands, we like people to tell us what should be happening. We are looking for someone obsessive about quality and pace. We are a small startup and need to move fast. We are learning a lot every day and our best chance of further success is build and react fast
What we provide
- Competitive salary, based on experience
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance paid for you and your family
- Stock options
- A fun workplace where you can be creative and work on hard problems!
How to apply
If you feel like you meet the requirements above, we want to hear from you! Please send an email to [email protected] and either attach your resume or link to it. Please write us a paragraph or two with a bit about yourself. We would love to hear which of the above requirements you feel apply to you.
Applicants who don’t write an email describing how they meet these requirements will not be considered.
EveryoneSocial is how people use social media at work, to connect with others inside and outside of their company, to share and engage, to be the best at what they do whether that's working in a retail store or behind a desk at hq. We’re self-funded, profitable (going on two years!) and we always want to do a lot with a little. We have an amazing team of smart people who love working together, we are the leader in our space and we have some absolutely amazing customers, including Dell, Adobe, IBM, EA, and T-Mobile. Our headquarters is located in beautiful Salt Lake City, UT.
More remote react jobs
Frontend Engineer TeamSnap
Lead Engineer, React Native Anyride
Senior Front-end Engineer (React.js, Next.js) DealTracker