This job offer is expired
In practice, this means you will have a versatile role where you will work closely together with all departments within the organization. You are a self-starter who will eagerly research and investigate all facets of our product so you will understand how are systems work a bit better each day. Connecting with external parties and maintaining these contacts will also be part of your responsibilities. You are a strong communicator and you will manage the expectations of several stakeholders. Your passion for IT and software development will bring our web applications to the next level.
Who are you?
You are an experienced developer and you have extended knowledge on the development of IoT applications. In a rapidly growing company like QWIC, you will feel comfortable switching from one task to the next. Last but not least, you share our dream to create a sustainable world full of e-bikes!
Furthermore you have:
- Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it such as Express;
- Knowledge of React, React Native, Mobx, Jest;
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds;
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments;
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system;
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application;
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform;
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests;
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
What do we offer?
You'll have full ownership in your position as a full stack developer. You will work in a international oriented company with lots of flexibility in your job. Thanks to our designs and broad target audience you're working with E-bikes that are state-of-the-art!
- A challenging position in a very fast-growing, young, internationally oriented company with great potential for further growth;
- A good salary and related conditions that are consistent with your training and experience;
- A company QWIC e-bike.
Use the link and leave your cv and motivation.
No recruitment agencies please!