Principal or Senior Mobile Developer (React-Native)
Kelaca is looking for a React/React-Native Mobile Applications Developer for our client partner, Blue Cross Blue Shield of NC in Durham, NC. BCBSNC wants people who have a real passion for what they do and will apply it to their high-performance culture to create positive effect for the people of North Carolina.
Now is a phenomenal time to join the mobile development team and help stand up a native mobile development practice. With a proven focus on business partnerships, this team will help with identifying new ways to connect to their consumers and providers via mobile channels. The Company is looking for you to take your passion to help drive new creative mobile strategies and applications. You will need to be curious, nimble, comfortable partnering with business partners and comfortable new technologies.
- Principal role will include responsibilities in leadership, mentorship, strategy, and project coordination in addition to everything listed below.
- Serve as main technical point of contact, while collaborating with multi-functional teams to design, code, and maintain high quality user-centric mobile applications that meet business objectives as well as usability and corporate standards.
- Analyze, design, code, test, and implement new and/or modified content and functionality for corporate mobile applications.
- Determine and utilize standard methodologies in mobile design, coding, testing, and maintenance to achieve high quality user-centric interface that is in compliance with legal, BCBSNC brand guidelines, NCDOI, and CMS and appropriate W3C and Section 508 guidelines.
- Participate in regular content and functionality pushes to the mobile application, including testing and validation, solving problems any issues, and following the change management and release processes.
- Research and stay abreast of technology trends and IT standard methodologies, with a focus on continuous learning and possible application to the business.
- Bachelor’s degree and 5 years of experience as a developer, crafting and coding enterprise mobile applications
- If no degree, you'll have 7 years of experience as stated above.
- A technical expertise in the following areas: Mobile design and implementation; Responsive Design and Mobile Optimized development; Web Content Management Systems; Platforms and Build tools; test-driven development and testing tools.
- Experience in React and React Native is required.
- Experience with build tools, development and testing tools preferred.
- Familiar with current and new technologies and has the willingness to investigate and suggest new technology to meet business needs
- Positive relationship management and collaboration skills to facilitate effective working relationships with dynamic partners and team members, including vendors.
- Ability to manage and/or participate in projects and ensure work is completed on time with high quality
- Self-directed, highly organized and adaptable with the ability to effectively multi-task as needed
Job Type: Full-time
Hours of Work in Office: Monday-Friday; 8am-5pm
FLSA Exemption Status: Exempt
Kelaca is an Equal Employment Opportunity company and does not discriminate in employment based on: age, disability, national origin, race, color, religion, veteran status, genetic information, gender, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, or other non-merit factor.Apply now