Senior Front-End Developer
This job offer is expired
At AKQA we believe in the imaginative application of art and science to create beautiful ideas, products and services. With an entrepreneurial and collaborative approach, we design adaptive digital services and applications that capture the imagination, delivering impressive returns for our clients. Clients include Activision, Audi, IBM Watson, Levi Strauss & Co and Service Now.
From our location in San Francisco's SOMA district--epicenter of the Bay Area's technology industry--AKQA offers our staff the opportunity to produce meaningful work for world-class companies in one of the world's most vibrant and beautiful cities.
AKQA Front-end Developers have a strong dedication to recent and upcoming technologies, as well as the drive to develop innovative technical solutions.
You will participate in the creation of sophisticated digital experiences and must have a basic understanding of front-end web development. You will work with a team of highly skilled people – each with strong opinions about various technologies, frameworks and approaches to delivery.
- Must have at least 5 years of experience working as a front-end developer
- 1+ years of experience using React
- Strong knowledge responsive web design
- Experience with translating comps and wireframes into flexible and usable code
- Experience with version control software
- Experience with Photoshop
- Familiarity with and adherence to web standards
- Experience with developing large customer-facing websites
Skills and Experience
- Eager to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Experience with web application development
- Able to articulate their ideas to your team
- Thrives when facing new challenges in improving client deliverables
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and able to interact professionally with a diverse group of people
- Strong oral and written English communication skills
- Boundlessly creative and relentlessly attentive to detail