(Senior) React Developer (f/m/d) Talent Marketplace
This job offer is expired
get-in-IT.de and get-in-Engineering.de are the largest online platforms especially for STEM talents. Graduates and young professionals in Computer Science and Engineering will find all the job opportunities and comprehensive information they need to successfully embark on a career. For job seekers, we turn the application process around: DAX companies, consulting firms and specialized world market leaders apply to the graduates to offer them compelling packages.
Every day, we work with passion for our users. And we are looking for the best to join our team!
Our product and engineering team is looking forward to an enthusiastic (Senior) React Developer (f/m/d) who wants to make a real difference!
- State-of-the-art tech stack
- Making a real difference: Full responsibility in a cross-functional team
- Successful start-up with more than 35 like-minded people
- Dedicated team with professional product management, frontend and backend devs (7 people)
- Participation in conferences and free choice of hardware
- Fun with your colleagues
- Based in Cologne (in our view the most open and relaxed city in Germany)
- Competitive compensation, 28 days of paid vacation, support with visa application etc.
- Build a great user experience
- Advanced web development / frontend development for our web client with the React-stack (React, Redux, Bootstrap, Progressive Web App)
- Designing core parts of web client and development of new exciting features
- Co-definition of the roadmap
- Sharing your knowledge
- You seek responsibility and are happy about the freedom you have with us
- You go the "extra mile" - especially with tricky topics - and own your code
- You are proficient in the whole JS ecosystem and successfully completed projects with React (2+ years of experience in production environment)
- For at least 4 years you have been working in professional web development, of which you are proud in retrospect.
- You have an eye for the details (e.g. cross browser compatibility, speed, UI)
- Preferably you have experience in PHP development (PHP7, Symfony, MySQL/Elasticsearch) to understand your backend colleagues
- You have high demands on your code (clear, maintainable, well tested)
- You are always up to date with the latest technologies and like to test them out
- You feel comfortable communicating in English
Technology we use: PHP7, Symfony 3/4, MySQL, ElasticSearch, RabbitMQ, Memcached, React/Redux, node.js, Webpack, Grunt, PHPUnit, Cypress, Docker, Jenkins
You are looking for a new “development environment” for your skills? You are keen to work with enthusiastic colleagues?
Your personal contact: Dr. Lars Fink, CTO, Tel: +49 (0)221-283 222 611, [email protected]