Front-end developer with focus on React
This job offer is expired
At Otravo, we work every day to build the next-gen platform for selling flight tickets with the goal to become the largest online travel agency in Europe.
As a React developer at Otravo, hundreds of thousands of daily visitors worldwide are dependent on the quality in your code. You will get the opportunity to work with the latest technologies and your work will mainly consist of building new products together with your team, our product owner and UI/UX designers.
The Team, based in Amsterdam-Halfweg, is responsible for the checkout funnel and integrations of value-added services such as seatmaps, baggage and insurances. The team is cross-functional with both Java and React developers and are expected to take full responsibility delivering customer value. As a React developer you will work on integration of new functionality and collaborate with the design and product team on improving user experience.
We are looking for you with
- At least 3 years of experience with React
- Solid experience with single page apps connecting to REST / API services.
- Experience in scalable and modular CSS architecture.
- Interested in working in an agile environment.
What Otravo can do for you
- We are a fast-growing and flat organization with possibility of flexible working hours and benefits in terms of health, pension and awesome company events.
- We also give you with the opportunity to develop through courses, conferences and events.
- A friendly atmosphere with committed people and place which supports exchange of ideas.
- MacBook Pro or hardware of choice.
- 24 paid holidays and 6 ATV days.
- Discount on your holiday trips.
- Support with relocation (visa, housing, 30% tax ruling).
- Free use of company gym.
Otravo is a leading European online travel organization with several well-known brands such as Vliegtickets, Travelgenio, Tripmonster, Flygstolen and Greitai to name a few. With our brands we enable travelers in over 50 countries to enjoy saving money while booking their flight tickets and holiday packages. We work closely with our partners like airlines, tour operators, hotels, car rentals, insurance companies etc. This way we guarantee our customers a complete and competitive offer. We make the shopping and booking process as easy, quick and enjoyable as possible. And with success: we process over 3 million reservations per year.
Our offices are in The Netherlands, Spain, Uruguay, Lithuania, Sweden and Argentina.
Is this the job for you? Then please respond quickly! We would like to receive your motivation letter and CV via the application button below. If you have any more questions: contact our recruiter Charlotte Bouma ([email protected]).