Front-end developer with focus on React (CRO)
At Otravo, we work every day to build the next-gen platform for selling flight tickets with the goal to become the largest online travel agency in Europe.
As a React developer at Otravo, hundreds of thousands of daily visitors worldwide are dependent on the quality in your code. You will get the opportunity to work with the latest technologies and your work will mainly consist of building new products together with your team, our product owner and UI/UX designers.
The Team, mainly located in Amsterdam-Halfweg, is responsible for conversion rate optimizations (CRO) for the whole flow from landing pages until the payment. It is a very cross functional and autonomous team consisting of CMS developers, UX/UI Designers, Copywriters, CRO specialist and Front-end developers. The team takes full responsibility on identifying conversions opportunities, continuous AB testing, usability testing and implementing improvements independent of the company roadmap and business priorities. Each team member is expected to contribute to the team goals and monitor the performance and conversion. As Front-End developer you are also part of the Front-end Guild consisting of all the front-end developers in other teams to share the knowledge and ensure the quality and consistency of the implementations.
We are looking for you with
- At least 3 years of experience with React
- Solid experience with single page apps connecting to REST / API services.
- Experience in scalable and modular CSS architecture.
- Interested in working in an agile environment.
What Otravo can do for you
- We are a fast-growing and flat organization with possibility of flexible working hours and benefits in terms of health, pension and awesome company events.
- We also give you with the opportunity to develop through courses, conferences and events.
- A friendly atmosphere with committed people and place which supports exchange of ideas.
- MacBook Pro or hardware of choice.
- 24 paid holidays and 6 ATV days.
- Discount on your holiday trips.
- Support with relocation (visa, housing, 30% tax ruling).
- Free use of company gym.
Otravo is a leading European online travel organization with several well-known brands such as Vliegtickets, Travelgenio, Tripmonster, Flygstolen and Greitai to name a few. With our brands we enable travelers in over 50 countries to enjoy saving money while booking their flight tickets and holiday packages. We work closely with our partners like airlines, tour operators, hotels, car rentals, insurance companies etc. This way we guarantee our customers a complete and competitive offer. We make the shopping and booking process as easy, quick and enjoyable as possible. And with success: we process over 3 million reservations per year.
Our offices are in The Netherlands, Spain, Uruguay, Lithuania, Sweden and Argentina.
Is this the job for you? Then please respond quickly! We would like to receive your motivation letter and CV via the application button below. If you have any more questions: contact our recruiter Charlotte Bouma ([email protected]).