Front End Software Engineer (All Levels)
This job offer is expired
Our rapidly growing team is looking for highly motivated and dedicated individuals to work on industry-changing products for major airlines and their partners.
We are a privately-held software company, located in downtown Toronto, delivering innovative solutions to key players in the airline industry, helping them streamline their operations, cut costs and generate additional revenue.
What Makes Us Different
- Our management’s "open door" policy fosters individual creativity, welcoming ideas from every member of the team, no matter their rank. Our team’s motto is “You can’t fail, if you don’t give up” ensuring that even the most unconventional ideas are taken under consideration.
- Quick project turnaround and idea implementation gives you the chance to start making contributions from day one.
- Our small team emphasizes the importance of individual contribution to collectively ensure we are always significantly ahead of our competition. This allows everyone to feel a sense of ownership and pride in every project undertaken by the team.
- We believe in rewarding talent and offer great benefits and competitive compensation.
What You Will Do
- Architect, design, and implement User Interface Infrastructure and UI components
- Design and develop easy-to-use robust features that perform and scale in a multi-tenant environment
- Contribute to the all aspect of the engineering process; i.e., Agile, design reviews, etc.
- Strong background in Computer Science and Software Engineering
- Experience with testing frameworks and tools: Karma, Mocha, Enzyme
- Strong problem solving, troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies in a dynamic environment
- React Router, GraphQL
- Server-side development experience
- Jest snapshot testing
- Exposure to functional programming
- Exposure to CSS Modules, CSS-in-JS etc.
- Selenium (from JS – wdio.js, Nightwatch etc.) testing
- BDD (Cucumber)