← Back to all jobs
Engineer - Front End
This job offer is expired
- Able to collaborate with the design and product team to translate visual mock-ups into efficient front-end components.
- Develop efficient, user-friendly libraries for applications, which help raise the productivity of engineers across the organization
- Apply front-end design patterns, trends and best practices to maximize bandwidth performance, cross-browser compatibility, and high usability.
- Partner with the UX design and product management teams to innovate and develop new design and interaction concepts.
- 2+ years of experience building websites/applications.
- Writing clean semantic HTML markup, adhering to a11y standards.
- Good knowledge of writing maintainable CSS, following philosophies like OOCSS, SMACSS, Atomic Design etc.
- Knowledge of responsive web design, mobile-first CSS, web typography and building layout using Flexbox and CSS Grids.
How to apply
Visit https://quintype.ripplehire.com/ripplehire/candidate?ref=FB01&token=lZOxFKsG0T5vT5Xa9gi2#detail to apply or send your resume to [email protected]
More react jobs near Bengaluru
Senior Full Stack Developer, Marketplace Atlassian
🇮🇳 Bengaluru, India