Senior Mobile Engineer
Are you a Senior Mobile Engineer with extensive programming experience? Is your code fast, efficient and reliable? Do you particularly enjoy working with amazing people, having fun at work and building something awesome? If so, let’s talk!
We’re not looking for stack experts. We’re looking for smart people who can bring in the best tools and processes to get the job done. Read more about culture and what it takes to be a part of the engineering team behind Europe’s fastest growing SaaS startup from our VP of Engineering.
You will work on a day-to-day basis with our product team to design, architect and implement our product. TravelPerk is a next-generation platform to take the pain out of booking and managing business travel. Discover our stack here.
As Senior Mobile Engineer, this position involves:
- Product development in iOS and/or Android stacks (Native and React Native)
- System architecture design, implementation, and testing.
- Work in an Agile environment with strong attention to a well-documented code, unit testing, and continuous integration.
- Being able to mentor, coach, and train other colleagues as a domain expert.
And also the possibility to evolve your career with:
- Product development in Python/Django and React of a travel-related web-based product.
- Integrations between our product to 3rd party APIs.
Required skills and experience:
- "Product Engineering" mindset.
- Extensive experience in similar roles building technically complex products in any mobile programming language. Successful candidates usually have 5 years of experience or more.
- Obsession for quality and testing.
- Eager to learn new technologies and frameworks.
- Strong communication skills (in English)
Bonus points for:
- Experience with mobile automation (Fastlane, XCode Server, Bitrise, CircleCI, Nevercode or similar solutions)
- Experience at server-side, client-side or full stack development
- Experience in the travel industry.
- DevOps experience with the AWS suite.
- Experience working with high-performing, Agile development teams.
- People who like to build stuff.
What do we offer?
- Competitive compensation including equity in the company.
- 24 vacation days per year and flexible working hours.
- Health perks: Choose between a private health scheme or a gym allowance.
- "Flexible compensation plan" to help you diversify and increase the net salary.
- Free Spanish classes.
- Yoga and meditation.
- Possibility to choose your hardware and tools.
- Free coffee and beverages, fresh fruit and other breakfast stuff.
The senior mobile engineer position requires full-time, in-house work in Barcelona, Spain. We can help with relocation from anywhere in the world. English is the official language at the office. No prior knowledge of Spanish is required.
TravelPerk is an equal opportunity employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or ageApply now