Frontend Engineer (m/f)
This job offer is expired
Smallpdf is the most used online PDF software and belongs to the 500 most visited website worldwide. The 5-year-old company is one of the most recognized and awarded startups in Switzerland and has the ambition to simplify the life of its customers.
As a senior team full of passion for design, engineering, and business we create remarkable user experiences. Join our cross-functional team and have a direct impact on how over 20 million users worldwide work with documents.
Our team enjoys open-source, adopting the latest technologies and solving tricky frontend challenges to create outstanding user interfaces. As a Frontend Engineer at Smallpdf, you will work closely with the team to improve and extend our product.
What you will do:
- Team up with our designers and developers to create great user experiences and reliable interfaces
- Work closely with our team to tie the front-end to our back-end infrastructure
- Implement new features and improve existing ones
We use the latest technologies, including:
Check our stack via https://stackshare.io/smallpdf/frontend
- The chance to personally impact a successful & rapidly growing startup
- Opportunity to solve tricky frontend challenges using modern technologies
- Work in small teams that have direct impact on tools that are used by million of users
- Become part of a highly motivated and international team that pushes boundaries
- Fun company events, such as snowshoe hikes in the Swiss Alps, wake-surfing on lake Zurich, after work BBQs and more!
- Free German language course
- Regular Hack Days to challenge yourself
- Nice rooftop office in central Zurich
If you like the job apply here please: https://smallpdf.workable.com/jobs/1067546/candidates/new
By sending your application you allow Smallpdf to handle and store your data.