Full Stack Mobile Developer
This job offer is expired
Who we are:
We are PVH, one of the world’s leading apparel companies with over $8 billion in revenues in 2017. PVH consists of three business groups: Tommy Hilfiger, Calvin Klein and Heritage Brands.
It is a dynamic, entrepreneurial, energetic environment where people get opportunities to grow and show their creativity. In our Amsterdam offices we gather people from all over the world, over 50 nationalities. We work hard, have fun and create an amazing culture.
At Tommy Hilfiger we are transforming the fashion industry by breaking conventions every single day. We are always exploring ways to bring the industry forward and constantly accelerating the pace in which we do business.
We believe that to succeed as a fashion lifestyle brand we need to offer much more than high quality trendy collections. Our goal is to become the ultimate fashion tech company.To achieve our ambition, we are looking for talent who can help us in the transformation to a digital-first company. As a Senior Full-Stack Developer MYTOMMY, you play a key role in shaping our digital future with the MYTOMMY app.
Our App is built with React-Native, supported by multiple NodeJS web-services and our deployments are automated using CI/CD tools.
Your role at PVH:
You work on the MYTOMMY mobile app to bring an exclusive personal experience to Tommy Hilfiger consumers while being at the forefront of seamless mobile shopping;
You are part of a young, creative and open-minded agile team that consists of back-end and front-end developers, UX/UI designer, a product owner and a business analyst/scrum master;
You work with the team to define the solution direction, deliver and maintain good quality code, use structured problem-solving and produce scalable long-term solutions;
You build it, you own it: you are responsible for testing, monitoring and operation of the product;
You review code and support the move to automated builds and deployments to improve our way of working;
You are in a small team with a startup mentality. We welcome new ideas and initiatives and turn these into prototypes to validate with our consumers;
You mentor team members to grow and unlock their full potential;
You help the team to reduce and align interdependencies across other teams;
You liaise with other teams, architects, communities to ensure knowledge sharing.
What we are looking for:
We’re looking for people who can bring new perspectives and life experiences to our team. If you’re looking for a place that values your curiosity, passion and desire to learn; if you’re seeking colleagues who are big thinkers, eager to take on fresh challenges, then our team is perfect for you.
- You have +4 years of experience as a full-stack developer;
- You have experience in React and React Native on mobile platforms;
- You have good experience on NodeJS;
- You have experience with developing mobile applications;
- You have experience with SQL and NoSQL;
- E-Commerce development experience is a plus;
- Experience in coaching other developers is a plus;
- You have good communication skills in English:
- You like working in a fast-paced international environment;
- You believe in agile principles & software development techniques;
- You are eager to learn and not afraid to fail because you understand we need to adapt to ever-changing consumer needs and super-fast tech evolvements.
We offer you:
- A challenging position in a growing team with a strong start-up mentality;
- ‘Work-on-whatever-you-want’ time each sprint;
- Competitive salary with benefits;
- State-of-the-art campus facilities;
- ‘All-you-can-eat’ healthy lunches and amazing events;
- Arrange your own workstation: Macbook/iPhone and all other options a techie could dream of;
- Wide range of courses at PVH University to satisfy your learning appetite;
- Great colleagues (curious, ambitious, and fun);
- International working environment;
- Relocation assistance, from A to Z (if you live abroad);