Full Stack Engineer - IAM Login Team
This job offer is expired
Auth0’s mission is to help developers innovate faster. Every company is becoming a software company and developers are at the center of this shift. They need better tools and building blocks so they can stay focused on innovating. One of these building blocks is identity: authentication and authorization. That’s what we do. Our platform handles 2.5B logins per month for thousands of customers around the world. From indie makers to Fortune 500 companies, we can handle any use case. We like to think that we are helping make the internet safer.We have raised $210M to date and are growing quickly. Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles.Join us on this journey to make developers more productive while making the internet safer!We're growing fast here at Auth0 and are looking for experienced full stack developers for our Identity & Access Management (IAM) Login team. IAM delivers a simple, extensible identity platform that is easy for our customers to integrate into their applications and effortless to operate.The mission of the team is to provide a simple, secure, standards-compliant and delightful login experience for both end users and developers.We are open about technology choices and like to contribute to OSS projects. Our current stack focuses on Node, ElasticSearch, MongoDB, and React, but we like to focus on picking the right tools for the job.You will:
- Join a small (10 person), cohesive team comprised of engineers, a product manager, and designer to own our products from top to bottom.
- Collaborate with other engineers and teams to develop new features, APIs, improvements, and fixes to handle our current and future scale.
- Help our customers have an awesome experience with our products.
- Collaborate with our support team as the last level of escalation for tickets.
- Have excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Love to be on top of edge technologies.
- Have experience creating public, or internal, APIs.
- Have strong experience with at least one modern front-end framework like React, Angular, Vue, etc.
- Passionate about user experience.
- Are autonomous and have a continuous improvement mindset.
- Pay attention to details and keep user experience a top priority.
- Enjoy being part of a highly collaborative, remote friendly environment.
- Collaborate with the team to craft user facing interfaces from design to implementation.
- Create or enhance management API endpoints.
- Create new configuration screens on our dashboard.
- Build automated tests for our features.
- Participate on our on-call rotations troubleshooting production issues.
- GMT-4; GMT; GMT+1; GMT+2