Frontend Developer for Medical SaaS company
What you’ll do?
To make medical research faster and smarter we need to build an application with best possible UI/UX.Your responsibilities will include:
- Creating a new well-structured, tested and accessible React frontend
- Investigating and writing automated unit-, functional and acceptance tests
- Creating scalable design systems and pattern libraries
- Migrating components from our ExtJS (3.4 / 6.5) projects to React
- Building adaptive and accessible user-interfaces
What you’ll work with?
Currently, we are using Sencha ExtJS 3.4 and 6.5 for our frontend, which needs to be migrated to a new React-based frontend. The backend consists of modern PHP7 applications, backed by multi-tenant MySQL/MariaDB databases. The frontend consists of React, redux, Jest
Our toolset includes Jenkins, Github, Slack, JIRA. Confluence.
What you’ll bring?
- 5+ years of Frontend experience
- Able to write maintainable HTML and CSS code
- Experience with designing and developing applications
- Strong customer focus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- A healthy interest in science, medicine and healthcare
What you'll get?
At Castor we truly live and breath our core value, believing we can 'achieve anything with a healthy and happy team.' With this in mind, we offer the following benefits:
- 30 days annual leave plus 6 bank holidays as standard
- An annual company bonus scheme
- An individual training budget for personal and professional development
- Free lunch and healthy snacks
- Flexible working with the option to work from home one day per week
- A new MacBook or Dell laptop
- Social offices with breakout spaces, table football and ping-pong.