Frontend Developer for Medical SaaS company
This job offer is expired
What you’ll do?
To make medical research faster and smarter we need to build an application with best possible UI/UX.Your responsibilities will include:
- Creating a new well-structured, tested and accessible React frontend
- Investigating and writing automated unit-, functional and acceptance tests
- Creating scalable design systems and pattern libraries
- Migrating components from our ExtJS (3.4 / 6.5) projects to React
- Building adaptive and accessible user-interfaces
What you’ll work with?
Currently, we are using Sencha ExtJS 3.4 and 6.5 for our frontend, which needs to be migrated to a new React-based frontend. The backend consists of modern PHP7 applications, backed by multi-tenant MySQL/MariaDB databases. The frontend consists of React, redux, Jest
Our toolset includes Jenkins, Github, Slack, JIRA. Confluence.
What you’ll bring?
- 5+ years of Frontend experience
- Able to write maintainable HTML and CSS code
- Experience with designing and developing applications
- Strong customer focus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- A healthy interest in science, medicine and healthcare
What you'll get?
At Castor we truly live and breath our core value, believing we can 'achieve anything with a healthy and happy team.' With this in mind, we offer the following benefits:
- 30 days annual leave plus 6 bank holidays as standard
- An annual company bonus scheme
- An individual training budget for personal and professional development
- Free lunch and healthy snacks
- Flexible working with the option to work from home one day per week
- A new MacBook or Dell laptop
- Social offices with breakout spaces, table football and ping-pong.