Frontend Engineer (m/f)
Relayr is the fastest growing and one of the most successful Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) organizations. With 250+ employees and 5 years of company history we are successfully helping companies in industrial markets to navigate disruption and stay relevant. Our unique combination of applying world-class technology, powerful financial and insurance offerings, with dedicated professional services allows us to deliver guaranteed business outcomes to customers. Recently, through its subsidiary Hartford Steam Boiler (HSB), Munich Re has acquired 100 percent of relayr, valued at US$300 million. This allows relayr to be a trusted long-term horizon partner, especially for mid market Industrial companies. Relayr’s end-to-end IoT solutions will now get access to the group’s unique financial engineering, risk-management and domain expertise, and allow us to design business outcome solutions not available in the market today. This acquisition is a strategic investment that allows us to continue operating independently and maintain our distinct culture and innovation power, while leveraging the Munich Re Group’s stability and financial strength. We are looking to recruit highly motivated engineers and scientists that can successfully rise to the diverse challenges in the emerging market of Internet of Things. Currently we are seeking a Frontend Engineer to join our team and be based in our Munich office.
- Help relayr build the world’s most advanced IoT Cloud Platform.
- Design, develop and improve advanced user-facing visualisation tools for our Analytics System, as well as internal dashboards for monitoring AI systems.
- Work with internal libraries and services to build both prototyped and ready-to-market solutions.
- Engage in design discussions, collaborate with Engineers and Data Scientists to define data requirements.
- Collaborate with cloud team to give feedback on internal systems and define new features.
- Work with QA and DevOps in the development, testing and deployment of dashboards, embed dashboards into other relayr products.
- Embrace and advocate software engineering best practices.
- Minimum 2-5 years experience in frontend engineering
- ES6/React coding expertise
- Experience with CSS preprocessors (Sass / LESS), common React design patterns (e.g. reducers, stores, bindings etc.), module bundlers (e.g. Webpack)
- Able to work in a structured, test oriented manner with experience in TDD
- Experience with python is a plus
- Flexible office environment
- A diverse and friendly team with people from all over the world, speaking 20+ languages, of all ages and parental-status
- Connecting you with a network of companies and people from around the globe
- A learning environment where you can extend and build upon your skills and interests, as well as knowledge-sharing
- Opportunities to attend events and conferences
- Cool office located in Central Tower in Munich
- Free German courses at beginner, intermediate and advanced level (working language is English)
- Competitive salary
- A chance to work in a cutting-edge field with the best people in the IoT industry!
Sound interesting? Please apply here: https://relayr.bamboohr.co.uk/jobs/view.php?id=104Apply now