← Back to all jobs
React Native Developer
Telefuel is hiring a React Native Developer to work with us on bringing our business messaging app to the millions of Telegram users on iOS and Android.
This is an opportunity to get in at the ground floor of an exciting, high-growth startup, working directly with our Co-Founders on building product.
The Role: React Native Developer
- We’re looking for a React Native Developer to work with us on building our iOS and Android clients.
- You must be product-oriented, have a keen sense of UI/UX design, and be comfortable working with extreme autonomy and ownerhship.
- The position is mostly frontend development, but will also include an opportunity to work on our Go backend.
- You will also be working with cutting edge technologies, such as WebAssembly, React, Electron, and the Telegram API.
Required Skills and Technologies
- React Native with Hooks API
- Professional Obj-C, Swift, C++ or Java experience (Helpful when working with native modules using React Native)
- Experience building highly reactive UIs (eg chat apps, analytics dashboards, etc)
- Experience with Web Workers, WebAssembly, and Go
- Strong product intuition and sensibilities
Why You'll Love Working Here
- Fully remote
- Extreme autonomy & freedom
- Awesome product
- Badass team members (🤗)
- Exciting market & opportunity
- High growth opportunities
or subscribe to receive react jobs in your e-mail
More remote react jobs
Front-End Engineer to Build Data-Rich IoT Application CleanSpark Inc
Frontend engineer - JS/React.js ProFinda
Full-Stack Engineer (Angular/React, Node.js) REMOTE SemanticBits