- HTML5 Canvas
- CAD Systems Architecture
- API Development
- Application Security
- Salary to £45K with an excellent benefits package discussed below
So you think you know Wren Kitchens? Think again!
We know that Wren Kitchens is the UK's number one kitchen retailer, but did you know they are Indeed's:
- Number 1 Top-Rated Retailer to work for
- Number 2 Top-Rated Workplace in the UK, second only to Apple
Did you know the scale of Wren Kitchens' family owned operation?
- 78 retail stores across the UK
- In-house, multi-site manufacturing, logistics and installation functions
- 10 years trading with over 4000 employees
- A commitment to 1200 new jobs as part of a £120million investment!
Did you know that Wren share their commercial success with their staff?
- Bonus scheme
- On site gym
- 2 subsidised canteens - one healthy, one offering something more indulgent
- Free parking
Now you know about the wider business it's time to focus on technology!
It goes without saying that, as with most modern companies, IT is the enabler of everything that Wren Kitchens does, but did you know that all of these IT systems are built in-house by the 70 strong development team?
Did you know that Wren Kitchen's team is on the cutting edge of technology, making the most of cutting edge tech including:
- HTML5 Canvas
This tech team are led by tech people; Developers who have been there and done it meaning they know what is possible and understand realistic timescales for pieces of work. They work to agile methodologies and the devs get solid documentation, pulled together by dedicated BAs and prioritised by technical PMs.
Wren are now looking to strengthen their in-house development teams by recruiting a number of Software Developers to reinforce the good work that has shaped these teams over the last couple of years and to provide the tech backup for the 1200 jobs that Wren are creating in their upcoming £120million expansion.
Key challenges for this teams at the moment are:
- Architectural decisions around the structure of the application
- Development of APIs to ensure that the planner is being fed with the best quality information from across the business
- Application security
If this has piqued your interest and you want to find out more give Hannah a call on 0113 887 8355 / 07464 482 376 or send Hannah an email to [email protected] All queries are guaranteed a personal response.
Interviews will be held to suit your circumstances. We are keen to hear from local people but will also consider applications from those living further afield who would be willing to relocate to the beautiful North Lincolnshire / Humberside area.Apply now