Senior Mobile Developer
This job offer is expired
Sezzle is a cutting-edge fintech company whose mission is to financially empower young consumers. Only one in three millennials own a credit card, and the vast majority of millennials possess a subprime credit score or no score at all. To address these problems, Sezzle has built a payment platform that increases purchasing power for consumers by offering interest-free installment plans at online stores. This increase in purchasing power for consumers leads to increased sales and basket sizes for the hundreds of eCommerce merchants that currently work with Sezzle.
Sezzle Mobile App developers are tasked with taking our product and offering intuitive solutions to our shoppers in a mobile application. Senior mobile app developers would be expected to have their hands in the entire development cycle of our mobile apps including app and software design, interaction with APIs and some familiarity with building and maintaining RESTful JSON APIs, UI/UX best practices, and Unit Tests and QA, app store listing and key management.
On a day to day the tools you will be working with include:
- Jenkins for CI/CD pipelines
- AWS Cloud services
- Go (Golang) JSON APIs
An ideal candidate has a deep knowledge of native app development and has some experience with React-Native.
2+ years of experience building enterprise mobile applications
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or relevant experience
- A+ character. We are team-first here at Sezzle.
- A hard-working mentality. It’s early and there is still a lot to build.
- An excellent communicator.
- A fun attitude. Life’s too short. We can have fun while we work hard on cool things.
- Smarts. We need people that are smart enough to make decisions on their own and also smart enough to know when they need input from others.