Senior Front End Developer
This job offer is expired
We are looking for a Senior Front End Developer for a new SaaS product in the healthcare space. You'll be developing a responsive web app, writing and testing code, and making architectural recommendations. It's a brand new product, so there is a lot of work to do.
Our team supports open source efforts, and we’re committed to continually increasing our understanding of emerging technologies and tools.
This position requires 5 years of professional experience. Local candidates only. Cubex is unable to provide sponsorship at this time, so candidates must be eligible to work in the US.
Responsibilities to include but are not limited to:
- Development and testing of the UI
- Architectural recommendations as they relate to the UI
- Implementation of a design language to ensure cross browser and mobile device compatibility
Skills and Technologies:
- React – Angular or Knockout are acceptable, but React is much preferred
- Responsive web experience is required
- MobX – preferred, but not required
- CSS3 and HTML5
- Some experience with an OO language such as c# or java
- Some experience with a database, preferably a relational db like MS SQL but a nosql db would also be acceptable
- Design experience is preferred
Our interview process includes a review and discussion of code in the applicant’s software portfolio. It can be either production code that has any sensitive IP redacted, a working side project, or submissions to an open source effort. In any case, we'd like to see it working. If you have some examples of design work as well, that's even better.
Hours of Operation/Travel:
- Regular working hours
- Location: Cubex Headquarters in Phoenix, AZ
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field is preferred but not required.
- Minimum of 5 year as a professional developer