Full Stack Developer (m/f/d)
This job offer is expired
Full Stack Developer (m/f/d)
LYNX is an international FinTech that offers you a relaxed and informal work environment, where you can get the best out of yourself and where we contribute together to the success of our customers. At our offices in the heart of Berlin, Amsterdam, Ghent and Prague, we work every day to offer private and professional investors the best trading platform.
We are looking for an experienced full stack developer to work with our development team in Berlin. Your mission is to build the next generation of applications and services for prospective customers together with our marketing team - tailoring the user experience to the customers' interests, providing them with information rooted in insights based on our customer base and knowledge about the customer.Your challenges - what will you do at LYNX:
- Design, build and improve the LYNX application stack used for running our website, for acquiring and on-boarding of new customers as well as for helping customers expand their knowledge about trading and LYNX services
- Shape the overall platform architecture and design services for new projects that help us propel the business forward
- Fine-tune and extend our Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery processes
- Improve the security, reliability and performance of our platform
- At least 3 years of professional experience in this or a similar role
- Very good knowledge developing RESTful services, interfaces with other services based on synchronous and async models
- Very good knowledge running dockerised applications in production and analysing issues
- Very good experience with modern PHP and usual supporting environment - from application-level to infrastructure
- Experience with NodeJS, Express and non-relational databases is a plus
- Very good communication skills and interest to work as part of a cross-functional, distributed, agile team
- Very good English language skills
- Cooperation with teams across our branches in Amsterdam, Prague, Gent
- You choose the tools you need - software stack, hardware, office equipment
- Flexible working hours in central locations in Berlin
- Have fun at work: Look forward to joining an international, innovative company used to making decisions quickly, giving everybody the freedom to act, with a relaxed and motivating culture and a dynamic, friendly team that welcomes you
- Life-long learning: At LYNX we give everybody the means to learn, grow and continue on your personal development journey.
- The possibility to get involved: We value your ideas and opinions. Together we build a team that is looking to grow and searches for optimal solutions.
- At LYNX our cook provides everybody with snacks, beverages and creative lunches.
- Our team is united through our joint values Trust, Reliability and Initiative.
- A healthy balance between professional, driven work and a family-like company culture.
- Benefits like a company pension scheme, support for an Urban Sports membership etc.
Do you see yourself as a LYNXian? We should get to know each other. Please send your application (cover letter, CV, references, salary expectations) to Lena Kawka.
For more information about our company, please visit our website.