Senior/Mid React Frontend Engineer - Logistics (f/m/d)
This job offer is expired
We are looking for a Senior/Mid React Frontend Engineer (f/m/d) to join our Logistics team to help us creating a fast, reliable and transparent delivery experience. You will be developing services and algorithms that connect riders and vendors to millions of customers everyday. If you are a creative problem solver who is hungry for a new adventure, an international workplace is waiting for you in the heart of Berlin!Your mission:
- Building the most efficient global Logistics platform for on-demand food delivery, bleeding edge technical stack (ES6, React + Redux, Webpack).
- Implement new features and improve the user experience of existing solutions.
- Be data-driven, analyze the impact of features, make hypothesis and implement new solutions.
- Proficient in React, knowledge of a modern React stack to handle side effects, styling, testing.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science / Software Engineering.
- 3+ years of professional web application development experience.
- Interest in data visualization.
- You are a pragmatic programmer who understands what is needed to get things done.
- Problem solving and collaborative mindset.
- You love to learn and constantly improve your own skills, and are not afraid to jump into new things.
- You write unit, behavior and integration tests for current and new scenarios.
- You believe in cross-functional teams and know that responsibility does not end with deployment.
- Understanding principles of component-driven architecture.
- You will have opportunities to participate in any related backend development and grow your skills if you are interested.
- You have 5+ years overall professional web application development experience.
- Experience with delivering SPAs to production (deploy, caching, monitoring, analytics).
- Experience with rendering large and complex datasets.
- Experience with different API protocols JSON API, GraphQL, etc
- Experience implementing Design Systems
- Mentorship: Capability of successfully transfer knowledge
- Deep understanding of service-oriented and microservices architectural patterns, troubleshooting methods and best practices
- Takes end to end ownership of the development and operation of complete features.
- Develop your skills with your educational budget for conferences and external trainings.
- Exchange ideas and meet fellow developers at regular meetups, in our active guilds and during our Developer Exchange Program.
- Join company parties, hackathons, cultural and sports events.
- English is our working language, and our colleagues at Delivery Hero come from every corner of the globe, working in diverse, cross-cultural teams.
- Save responsibly with our corporate pension scheme.
- Daily fruits, cereals, beverages, tea and coffee in our lounges.
- Learn German with free classes, access our e-learning platform and participate in our inhouse trainings.
- Enjoy massages, get your haircut in the office, join our free yoga classes or take a timeout in our nap room.