Solutions Engineer - Audience Network
This job offer is expired
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities we're just getting started.
Our team is at the intersection of software engineering and digital advertising. This role is for engineers who love to build products and work with external developers to realize the full potential of those products. As a Solutions Engineer, you are the engineering lead for partners using your product and are responsible for educating them on Facebook technology and helping them adopt it following best practices. This includes producing technical content for developers, speaking at developer events and supporting the development of various external web properties that drive awareness and adoption of Facebooks publisher monetization solutions. You will spend 50% of your time working with product engineering teams and writing code. The other 50% you will spend working directly with partners. This is an engineering role with a high bar for problem-solving and coding skills. This role is based out of our Singapore office.
- Split time nearly evenly between hands-on coding and guiding developers at scale
- Collaborate with product engineering teams to build new products and improve existing ones
- Write elegant, readable, and well-documented code
- Understand the needs of developers, identify problems or opportunities then address them using technology
- Educate developers about Audience Network, evangelize our best practices and improve the developer experience for both prospective and current customers
- Understand Facebook technologies including:
- Facebook Audience Network
- Facebook Ads for Apps and for Web sites
- 4+ years of experience building Solutions
- 2+ years of experience in Software Industry
- Experience with HACK, React.js, iOS or Android
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science or equivalent degree or experience