Front-end Developer for the Food-Value Chain
[email protected] - the Digitalization Team - are developing a food-value chain platform to establish a transparent process from farm to fork.
Even in fish and poultry processing 'Industry 4.0' let things to be smarter and smarter.
New insights made possible through digital solutions allow us together with you to deliver new business models thereby contributing to continuous growth.
At the early stage, we are building the fundamentals for this platform, and we are looking for a passionate Front-end Developer. To bring processes and suppliers together, understanding the various workflows within the food-processing world is crucial. From conception to release, you will be a part of a DevOps-Team delivering software fully-automated to the edge and the cloud. We are using state-of-the-art technologies that provide the best solution to do the job.
You will do.
- Creating a concept of how our customers will interact with our platform
- Develop applications using modern technologies, like e.g. React, or Angular
- Achieving & keeping a high fitness of the architecture to deliver business value fast by applying common software-engineering methodologies like, e.g., TDD and CI.
- Rapid-prototyping by, e.g. creating mock-ups that customers will align
- Visiting customers on-site to collect requirements and learn how food processing works in practice.
You need to bring.
- A passionate software developer with a degree in computer science, mathematics or equivalent.
- Customer-focused development
- Effective communication skills and the intense interest in being a part of a self-organized team.
- Knowledge in frameworks Angular or React, Handling REST APIs
- Knowledge of implementing streaming applications based on e.g., Websockets
How to apply.
Convince us to hire you by completing our Coding Interview at Hackerrank.Apply now