This job offer is expired
get-in-IT.de and get-in-Engineering.de are the market-leading online platforms especially for STEM talents. Graduates and young professionals in Computer Science and Engineering will find all the job opportunities and comprehensive information they need to successfully embark on a career. For job seekers, we turn the application process around: DAX companies, consulting firms and specialized world market leaders apply to the graduates to offer them compelling packages.
Every day, we work with passion for our users. And we are looking for the best to join our team!
- State-of-the-art tech stack
- Making a real difference: full responsibility in a cross-functional team
- Successful start-up with more than 30 like-minded people
- Participation in conferences and free choice of hardware
- Fun with your colleagues
- Based in Cologne, in our view the most open and relaxed city in Germany
- Competitive compensation, 28 days of paid vacation etc.
- Development of an immersive online experience based on the latest UX findings
- Implementation of Sketch designs provided by our UI/UX designers
- Conception of exciting interaction elements in close collaboration with design and product management
- Definition and implementation of standards for the frontend development
- Close collaboration with experienced React and Backend developers
Your skill set
- You seek responsibility and are happy about the freedom you have with us
- You go the "extra mile" - especially with tricky topics
- You are in love with your frontend stack - you have been working for at least 2 years in a professional environment
- You are familiar with responsive HTML and styling languages (CSS3, LESS, SASS) as well as Bootstrap
- You have high demands on your code (clear, maintanable, well tested)
- You are always up to date with the latest technologies and like to test them out
- You feel comfortable communicating in English, German would be a bonus
You are looking for a new “development environment” for your skills? You are keen to work with enthusiastic colleagues?
Your personal contact:
Dr. Lars Fink, CTO
Tel: +49 (0)221-283 222 611