Frontend Web Developer (m/f/d)
Join us as a Frontend Developer (m/f/d) and build sophisticated solutions.
MOIA is an innovative mobility company that will change people’s lives by re-imagining urban mobility. MOIA will create services that enable more people to move more freely and securely, ultimately making cities better places to live. We will free up the movement of people and goods within cities whilst making mobility accessible to everyone. That means we will:
- Make city traffic clean, safe and silent
- Create more time and space for people
- Bring affordable and convenient mobility to everybody
What you will do
At MOIA, we build an end-to-end digital product involving the management of our shuttles and hubs, planning the work of our drivers and being there for our customers in every possible situation. Working in a cross-functional team you will build state of the art software that enables us to provide these services.
- Own your code and decide on the technologies used for problem-solving.
- Be part of a team where Continuous Integration, Code Quality, Code Reviews, Test Coverage are an everyday practice.
- Share ownership with your team for the whole development cycle - from the exploration of features over the design to implementation and maintenance.
- Learn new things every day and share your knowledge with your team
- Have loads of fun
You are skilled
Technologies: You are experienced with a modern frontend stack including e.g. ReactJS, Redux, Webpack, ES6, LESS, HTML 5. You are familiar with a web framework for Material UI / Design.
Mindset: You have 2-3 years of hands-on experience in working in a self-organizing agile environment.
Like us, you highly value:
- Being responsible and trustworthy
- Keeping cool in challenging situations
- Proactive communication and solution orientation
Quality: Producing well structured, readable, and testable code is your core skill as a developer.
Furthermore: You own a degree in computer science, mathematics or equivalent. You communicate fluently in EnglishApply now