← Back to all jobs
This job offer is expired
- You work on software and system architectures and create technical specifications based on known and proven software design patterns for our Commerce platform with the focus on front end.
- You are responsible for the documentation and communication of these architectures, and regularly align with developers, other architects and product owners.
- You communicate with Daimler and build a bridge between the customers needs and technology.
- You bring along a deep, technical understanding of single page applications, ideally AngularJS or React.
- You have experience in various front-end web technologies as well as HTML5 and CSS.
- Your mindset is characterized by team spirit, excellent communication skills and high quality demands.
- You are used to work in an agile project environment.
- SPAs based on AngularJS
- Various (CSS) frameworks to simplify work in the life of a frontend engineer
- E-commerce solutions based on SAP hybris
- Use of microservices
- Restful Webervices
We offer you
- High level software development.
- Working exclusive for Mercedes-Benz
- Start-up atmosphere with grown-up background.
- No top-down hierarchy.
- Flexible working hours and home office possible
- Modern office with Italian coffee machine, daily fresh fruit and free drinks.
Become part of CINTEO and form the digital future of Mercedes-Benz together with us. Worldwide.
More react jobs near Stuttgart
Node.js & React Fullstack-Developer (w/m) von Affenfels GmbH
🇩🇪 Stuttgart, Germany