This job offer is expired
FELFEL changes the way we eat at work by offering great fresh food 24x7 at very reasonable prices, steps away from your desk. We place intelligent fridges in offices (‘the FELFEL’) and stock them with fresh meals from local chefs. Employees can grab an innovative salad, warming soup, or tasty menu and get charged directly to their credit card. We operate FELFEL fridges all across Switzerland and are expanding every week. FELFEL is also a food tech company and is currently a team of 40 in Zurich and Lausanne, backed by a group of Zurich, London, and Boston-based investors. See more at www.felfel.ch or via Social Media.
Our ambition is to create the best office food experience for our customers, who use FELFEL every day in their office for breakfast, lunch, and snacks in between. For this to happen, our portfolio of supporting software ranges from mobile devices, web applications and analytics dashboards to a cloud-operated backbone of microservices. You will own our whole portfolio of mobile applications, which spans three areas:
First and foremost, you will be in charge of developing our new consumer application, allowing users to enjoy the digital goodness of FELFEL on a mobile platform. We will also be introducing new exciting social features into our ecosystem. This is a green field project that we would like to realize in React Native.
You will manage the development of our Android-powered intelligent fridge, continuously bringing new features and improving the user experience. We want to offer our customers not just delicious food, but also a pleasurable buying experience!
Lastly, you will maintain and expand our current suite of internal apps (running on Android hardware), which are used to support processes across FELFEL. From the supply chain to logistics to finance, your work will have meaningful impact across the organisation.
WHO YOU ARE:
- You are a strong Mobile Developer and interested in going cross-platform
- Experience in React Native is a big plus, but not a show stopper
- You bring enough experience with native Android development to maintain or migrate our existing native Android apps
- Love for UI and great UX – your work speaks for itself
- You already gained experience with end-to-end mobile development (from inception to UX / UI design to development to deployment and maintenance).
- You take pride in your craft. Clean code is a must.
- Experience in graphical design a plus
- You communicate well with others and enjoy working with a diverse group of people with different expertise
- Attitude: ‘The Answer is Yes’
- We like to learn new, fail fast and explore new territories - so do you.
- The Company Language is English - you are fluent in written and spoken english. If you speak German and/or French - even better.
- Authentic Love & Passion for good food (and FELFEL food ;))
- You never smell like cigarettes and don’t smoke during the day: FELFEL is about healthy living
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Exciting tech problems to solve with lots of ownership across a broad spectrum
- International Start-up team culture – we won the Swiss Economic Award in 2017 and are one of the fastest growing FoodTech companies
- Great offices in Zürich and Lausanne (you will be based in Zürich)
- a (really!) great team
- We cook lunch every day
- Food, lots and lots of the very best food
- Relocation support if you are based outside of Switzerland. We know that moving can be a challenge in terms of housing & documentation – we will do our best to make it as smooth as possible
Interested? Then please send your CV to [email protected] including a description why you are the person who should take on this role (max ½ page). Do include your portfolio or links to apps you’ve released in the App Store / Play Store along with description of the parts you’ve specifically built.