This job offer is expired
Are you a Software Developer excited about the possibility of working on a small team to build cutting edge technology? At PrecisionHawk, we’re building technologies that change the way we view and interact with the world. Our teams consistently push the boundaries of what’s possible with drone technology, and we pride ourselves on finding new ways to process data to solve real global problems. Our flight software team builds and maintains a drone platform which enables users to deploy advanced flight plans in 3D space.
How would you utilize your experience designing and developing software applications at PrecisionHawk? Here are a few examples of what you can expect to do and learn:
- Build high-quality software components for PrecisionHawk’s flight software platform
- Collaborate directly with project management, product, design, and engineering teams on new product features
- Help to build the technical processes, select the frameworks, and establish the design patterns that will drive our application's continued growth
- Assist with code reviews and provide feedback on code quality
- Develop documentation and design materials, as needed
You may expect to see a laundry list of requirements at this point. Instead, we thought we would tell you a little bit about our tech stack and if you'd like to learn more, let’s be in touch.
The technology we use includes:
- Mobile application development including Android and iOS (Swift)
If you have experience with some of the technologies we use, great! If not, that's okay, too. We’re looking for talented, intellectually curious Developers who can apply their skillset to any tech stack. Together, we’ll do things that have never been done!