Senior Frontend Engineer (f/m)
This job offer is expired
Delivery Hero is building the next generation global online food-delivery platform.
We’re a truly global team, working across 45 countries to ensure our customers are able to find, order and receive their favourite food in the fastest way possible. Since we started our journey in 2011, Delivery Hero has become the world’s largest food-delivery network, and we’re focused on a culture of growth, in both size and opportunities.
If you’re an enthusiastic, innovative problem solver, hungry for a new adventure, an exciting job and an international workplace is waiting for you in the heart of Berlin!
- Working with Pizza.de web application, bleeding edge technical stack (ES6, React + Redux, Webpack).
- Implement new features and improve user experience of existing solutions.
- Be data-driven, analyze impact of features, make hypothesis and implement new solutions.
Your heroic skills:
- You have 3+ years overall professional web application development experience
- Proficient in React + Redux / Flux, knowledge of Sagas is a huge plus
- Experience with NodeJS, NPM (Yarn) and Webpack
- Experience with different testing approaches
- Working experience with CSS and pre/post processors - SASS, PostCSS, understanding BEM principles; CSS modules is a plus
- Interest in new web technologies
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them
- A well-structured way of working and the ability to meet deadlines
- Fluent in English
- Understanding principles of component-driven architecture
- Experience with end-to-end testing is a plus
We offer you:
- International working atmosphere and cross-cultural teams.
- Goal oriented environment.
- Flexible working hours.
- Great career opportunities.
- Safety of a large company: pension scheme and stability.
- Nice work environment and English as working language.
- For applicants from abroad: relocation package and German lessons.
Have we caught your attention? Then please send us your application including cover letter, CV, salary expectations and earliest starting date.
We’re looking forward to your application!