Senior Frontend Software Engineer (f/m)
This job offer is expired
AdvanonSenior Frontend Software Engineer (f/m) - Zürich or Remote
Remote Employee Deadline: July 23, 2018
Advanon is looking to add new talent to its IT team!
If you have the drive to push forward a Fintech startup thats leading the invoice financing marketplace in Switzerland and Germany, joining our team will put you in a prime position to do just that.
Advanon is a rapidly growing, well-funded, CrowdFactoring startup based in Zürich, with an office in Berlin. We offer an online platform that allows SMEs to get financing by selling their open invoices directly to financial investors. By that, we help SMEs to improve their cash flow, and for investors, we provide a new, short-term, and high-yielding asset class. Its an innovative win-win setup that you could be part of!
Our team consists of 30 (and growing) visionary people coming from diverse backgrounds (Google, ING, ETH, HEC). We are proud to say we have 19 different nationalities on the team, a growing presence of women in key roles, and a healthy work-life balance that results in high performance and achievements.
What You Would Do:
- You will co-develop on the Advanon platform or related applications
- You will present and evaluate new technologies and architectures, and contribute within all development life-cycles
- You will work together in small, highly motivated, interdisciplinary teams, which will change the way current financing is being done
- You will face unforeseen situations where you are always welcome to bring in your inputs on finding solutions - so you will be highly challenged!
What We Expect:
- You have a degree in Computer Science, or equivalent training
- You are experienced in test-driven development
- You have knowledge of relational databases especially PostgreSQL
- You have knowledge of micro-service and REST API architectures
- You have experience with AWS and/or other Cloud providers
- You have an in interest and understanding of at least one of the following: Machine Learning, IT Security, Database design, Software Architecture, Scrum management
- You are fluent in English (German an advantage)
- You have innovative ideas and a true passion for startups, an interest in fintech is a plus
- You have an independent work style and the ability to work under pressure
- If applying for a remote position, you are located near our timezone UTC+2 (+/- 3h)
- If applying for an in-house Zürich position, you must have valid working permission for Switzerland or EU citizenship
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary + share option possibilities
- Spend time with an innovative and passionate group of professionals building an exceptional product
- ADVAPERKS, an awesome benefits package: Unlimited holiday, frequent (quarterly) trips to the Zürich main office for remote team, a budget for free-time courses, 3-6 months parental leave, free breakfast, public transport passes, gym, and other fun stuff :)
Do you fit the profile we are seeking? Do you love spending time with a motivated and passionate team? Then check us out on our website, and upload your CV and cover letter here. Please state if you are applying for a remote or Zürich position.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.Apply now!