← Back to all jobs
- A track record of being able to ship product, independently and/or as part of a small team.
- Deep understanding of closures, prototypal inheritance, DOM manipulation, HTTP, web security, cross browser compatibility challenges.
- Good at debugging using dev consoles, firebug, firecookie, or any of your favorite tools.
- Willingness to provide top-notch support to our customers - everyone at the company is involved in the support directly.
- Experience with ReactJS and NodeJS is an added advantage.
- Hands-on with a code repository like GIT.
- Familiar with project management tools like JIRA etc.
- Experience with NoSQL databases, preferably CouchDB/CouchBase
or subscribe to receive react jobs in your e-mail
More react jobs near
React Native Developer Springboard Retail
Senior Web Engineer Mixmax
Full Stack Software Engineer (Remote) Clipboard Health
React/Angular Developer Soshace