Frontend Engineer (w/m) 80-100% - tutti.ch team
tutti.ch is an online classifieds site for buying and selling. It was launched in 2010 by theNorwegian media house Schibsted and acquired by Swiss media group Tamedia in July 2015. With more than 10 million monthly visits, tutti.ch is the biggest marketplace in Switzerland.
We are looking for a smart, experienced and dedicated Frontend Engineer to expand our team in Zurich.
Our tech stack
We pride ourselves with modern tooling and great developer experience.
Our daily bread & butter are:
- React.js with Redux
- React testing library, Jest, Enzyme and Cypress for testing
- Node.js for Server-Side Rendering
- Webpack for putting everything together
- Ship production-level code every day to more than 150k daily active users.
- Share full responsibility of our codebase. If you touch a component, you always leave it in better shape than it was before.
- Do code reviews & share your knowledge with the team.
- Challenge the status quo and come up with new ideas and solutions.
- Experience with CSS3. When we say Flex, you say box!
- Good command of semantic HTML with an attention to accessibility
- Experience in writing unit and end to end tests with modern frameworks
- Attention to detail and a proactive attitude
- Flexible home office policy
- Competitive salary and a variety of fringe benefits
- Personal development/education (conferences, trainings)
- Great equipment
- Work in an international team of talented engineers
- Modern and cozy working place with positive and friendly atmosphere
- Opportunity to grow both professionally and personally in a stimulating environment