Senior React Developer
This job offer is expired
We are looking for an experienced Web Technology Developer to help in the rewrite of a complex native front end product.
Your task will be to deliver a new offline, mobile first experience using modern web technologies and to help guide the technical direction of the development team that you will be part of.
This is an extremely rare and exciting opportunity to be involved in a greenfield project where you will have a direct impact on the entire development cycle from end-user workflow discussions to architecting and building the UI, as well as the backend RESTful interfaces.
We are following SCRUM principles with daily stand ups and generally use SCRUM to be more effective. We take SCRUM seriously and hope you do too.
You’ll be part of a very passionate and international product development team with offices located in Indianapolis, IN, USA and Wil, Switzerland.
About the Role
Your role will be to use your skills in React, HTML/CSS, UI design (frontend), and Django (backend) to deliver a new offline and mobile first experience using modern web technologies, as well as provide maintenance to existing products where required.
- Demonstrable experience with React, RxJS, HTML/CSS on mobile and desktop platforms (2+ years)
- Experience with TDD/BDD
- Source control (git, GitHub, etc.)
- SCRUM/Agile methods
- Excellent written and oral communication skills (our teams work in English)
- Additional experience that demonstrates use of unit testing and/or system testing frameworks is extremely valuable.
- Experience with Django/Python and RDBMS (we use PostgreSQL) is a plus.
- Experience with React-native is a plus.
About FileWave GmbH
Founded in 1999, FileWave Corporation develops and markets deployment solutions to help corporations and educational institutions improve the efficiency of their many IT management tasks on macOS, Windows, Linux, iOS and Android. Customers using our products are for example IKEA, H&M, Gruner & Jahr, Jung van Matt, Burda, Airbus, Spiegel Verlag, and various education groups.
Our tools run on Windows, macOS, Linux, iOS and Android devices.