Front end Developer
Tempo is looking for a brilliant front end developer who is passionate about delivering quality work in our cutting edge tech stack. Your role will be diverse and you get to contribute to different layers of our front end architecture, regardless if it is in the routing, state management, implementing functionality, or the styling of the UI and its many components. At Tempo, we use React extensively across all our front end code, and React Native for our mobile app.
The role involves:
- Solving technical problems and coming up with innovative solutions to advance our products as a member of one of our development teams
- Working closely with designers, product leads, project managers and software engineers to implement versatile solutions to stay ahead of the needs of our customers
- Driving innovation by coming up with new and innovative ideas for our products and processes
- Approaching development issues by being mindful of user experience, performance, quality and security aspects
- Liaising with other developers to promote great software design and quality
- Launching, iterating and making a difference to the team’s performance and being committed to making our products better for our users
The ideal candidate:
- Has two or more years experience with React
- Is confident about developing Single-Page Applications in React
- Is experienced with Ecmascript 2016, state management libraries like Redux, and unit testing in JS (using Jest or similar libraries).
- Has experience with CSS and styled-components.
We would love to get to know you if you consider yourself to be a right fit for this role.
Applicants must have a valid work permit for Canada.Apply now