Senior Software Engineer - React/Node
This job offer is expired
Dealer Inspire, a CARS Inc. company, is hiring for our METAL Team!
METAL is Dealer Inspire's (DI) brand-new Inventory Management System (IMS). It is built with modern design, plus lightning-quick controls, to help our clients move metal faster than the competition - without any training needed. Designed mobile and tablet-first, METAL allows car dealers to quickly and easily manipulate their vehicle inventory and have those changes appear on their Dealer Inspire website in real-time with API synchronization. From easy-to-implement pricing rules, to the ability to upload hi-res inventory pictures, METAL offers a full-suite of features that Senor inventory management.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities (including, but not limited to):
- Architecture and development of new features;
- Improve performance; Modify existing code to fix errors and bugs;
- Set and enforce code quality standards and test coverage;
- Mentoring of junior developers.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 3+ years of professional experience with front-end technologies; including React, Redux, Webpack.
- 3+ years of professional experience working with NodeJS; including the Express framework.
- 5+ years of professional experience working with SQL or NoSQL databases; the ability to write efficient queries and benchmark/profile them.
- Strong understanding of asynchronous programming.
- Experience with performance debugging and benchmarking.
- Experience with testing frameworks, such as karma, mocha, or jest.
- Experience with Git version control.
- Understanding of CI/CD.
- Strong attention to design detail (UI/UX).
- Strong verbal & written communication skills.
- Strong documentation skills.
- Experience working remotely & as part of a distributed engineering team.
- Mobile-first, responsive web design.
- AWS Cloud Architecture and Serverless (Fargate, StepFunctions, Lambda, SQS).
- GraphQL, DataLoader, and Apollo Client.