Web Front-End Developer (Relocation to Berlin)
This job offer is expired
We are finbyte, a tech company based in Berlin helping businesses build fintech solutions and gain momentum to launch innovative offerings. Finbyte brings Commencis’ extensive experience in software & product development and strong talent together with FinLeap’s dominant presence as Europe’s leading fintech ecosystem.
On a mission to thrive fintechs and enterprises in the era of disruption, Finbyte aims to create momentum and accelerate future-minded companies.
We are looking for team members to develop state-of-the-art technology and contribute to innovative projects that will help reshape the future of finance.
Join us in Berlin to build the backbone of pioneering companies.
The position in a nutshell:
finbyte is in search of a Web Front-End Developer who will be responsible for the complete lifecycle of a scalable, secure and well designed software products from research and design to implementation. You’ll be working closely with designers, analysts, quality assurance and other teams to translate each design into real-life products.
Location: Berlin, Germany
- Architecting, designing and developing Web Applications & Cross Platform software components based product specifications
- Maintaining and extending the functionality of existing Web & Cross Platform software components
- Integrating and developing UX/UI designs and wireframes into user-friendly experiences and intuitive user interfaces
- Working closely with backend developers to implement and develop products with responsive designs
- Evaluating user interaction issues and debugging with backend developers to deliver optimized products
- Documenting the software components
- Implementing the unit tests
Qualifications & Experience
- BSc or MSc degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering or related disciplines
- Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms and software development principles
- Proficiency with HTML5 and CSS3
- Experience with React.js
- Experience with Webpack, Flux, Redux
- Proficiency in code versioning tools such as Git
- Excellent code debugging and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively
- Strong sense of analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Highly Effective time management and multitasking skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English, German is a plus
Nice to have
- Experience with Vue.js and/or Angular.js
- Experience and understanding of CI/CD principles
- Experience with mobile applications (react-native, native or hybrid apps)
- Knowledge of material design frameworks
- Knowledge of AMPs, Progessive Web Apps and similar
- Understanding of RESTful web services
- Knowledge of relational and non-relational database systems
- Understanding of distributed caching
- Understanding of cloud computing and cloud application architectures
- Experience with software development tools such as Git, Gerrit, Jenkins, JIRA
- Prior experience with SCRUM/Agile methodologies
- Contributions to OpenSource projects