This job offer is expired
We're working with the leading vacation rental website in the world with more than one million online bookable vacation rentals. We're helping with their mission to make every vacation rental in the world available to every traveler in the world through their online marketplace. In this project, you'll be able to impact the platform's users by building new services to provide additional value, increase retention and improve their experience.
As for engineering, we solve problems of scale and work on cutting edge and open-source technologies. Our culture is one that strives on solving difficult problems focusing on product engineering based on hypothesis testing to empower people to come up with ideas.
Create and maintain quality software using cutting-edge technologies.
Work with QA, product management, and operations in an Agile environment.
Participate in resolution of production issues and lead efforts toward solutions.
Grow a performant production environment in a way that makes the system increasingly reliable.
Opportunities to showcase your work on our tech blog and internal & external conferences.
- CSS Preprocessors (any, intermediate or upwards): LESS / SASS
- Back-end (intermediate): Node.js
- Pipeline (any, basic or upwards): Jenkins, TeamCity, Sonar
- Version control (intermediate or upwards): Git
- Testing tools (Enzyme, Chai, Sinon)
- Continuous Integration & Continuous Delivery
- React Native
- GraphQL & Apollo
- Strong UI development skills
- Hapi or Express