This job offer is expired
Senior Developers to join our rapidly growing business! (with flexi-time)
We want to speak with people who are creative when it comes to solving problems - ‘blue sky thinking’ is our bag and having a can-do attitude on the team is a must!
You’ll have experience working on high-end projects, from discussion and analysis with key clients through to execution and delivery. This process requires an individual with great communication skills, working with a team of like-minded developers as well as external stakeholders wanting to get the job done to an excellent standard..
What you’ll be doing...
The role is varied, which we encourage! From meeting new customers and scoping out their dream app to be launched to millions of users worldwide, developing robust and scalable APIs and architecture, or influencing the direction of the app - no day is ever the same here at Mission Labs.
We work using agile methodologies, with daily standups, communication, mentoring and teamwork to allow collaboration to meet our project goals. You’ll be given autonomy and responsibility to create and execute web and mobile apps for our clients, driving projects forward - including automation, testing, maintenance and improvement. The end result? A high quality, cutting-edge app, used by millions world-wide, where you can say “Hey, I made that!”
The ideal candidate...
As with any developer position, building a product is a highly collaborative effort, and as such, a strong team player with experience and a commitment to perfection is required, including the necessary skillset.
You’ll need to have:
- A BA/BS degree in Computer Science or a related technical field or equivalent practical experience
- 2 years + experience building web apps
- Knowledge of functional or object-oriented programming
- Ability to set an example writing well-documented, clean code
- Experience creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Confidence when working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Even better if you have:
- Exposure and knowledge of AWS technologies, such as Lambda, DynamoDB, Cloudformation, API Gateway
- Exposure to the Google Cloud Platform
- Knowledge of other front-end frameworks such as Angular JS
- Experience mentoring and coaching other developers
- The passion to use your skills and knowledge outside of the work environment!
In a nutshell, if you’re great, we want you on the team!