Senior UI Engineer
This job offer is expired
What is the opportunity?
As Senior Frontend Engineer, you will be in charge of greenfield projects to expand our consumer-facing financial capabilities, coordinating development with product design and back-end developers to maintain and expand a solid code base.
You will be based in a beautiful office in one of the most lively parts of Central London, with great amenities, a fantastic vibe and very good public transportation nearby.
Who will I report to?
This is a senior role and you'll report directly to the Lead UI Designer
What will I do?
This is a young project to create intuitive and interactive financial tools that help traders make
What skills do I need?
- Functional React
- Test-Driven Development
- Experience in either Typescript or a Typed language
- Excellent communication skills
You want to tackle the challenge of enabling users to tap the power of state-of-the-art analytics in a vast data universe through a beautiful graphical interface. You want to get your hands dirty and work with a smart, fun and engaged group of people to solve hard and important problems.
What's your stack at Toggle?
- Frontend: React, D3
- Backend: Go, Python
- Admin tools: BitBucket, Pipelines, Docker, DockerHub, Kubernetes, AWS, Azure, GCP
- Monitoring: ELKB
- Data streaming: Kafka
- Data storage: Postgres, Cassandra, InfluxDB, Redis
- Data science and analytics: Python, Jupyter Notebooks
- Tools: JetBrains
Anything else I should know?
You can expect a great working environment with sound professional standards:
- Execute features in a well document, robust and readable manner
- Maintain, fix bugs and improve code,
- Design and document significant software module
- Suggest on design and layout for better advantage of technologies
- Apply Test Driven Development best practice)
Also, free snacks and Vergnano coffee!