Senior Fullstack Software Engineer
WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
We marry design and engineering language in ways that produce impactful and memorable experience journeys. We partner all the way to continuously improve our clients’ digital maturity. Our Studio network brings the optimal combination of skill, scale, and cost for each stage of the product development lifecycle. And to do this we need great transformational people that want to impact the projects and organizations that they work with.
We are looking for an exceptional Full Stack Software Engineer to work with our cross-functional team, and join our world-class community of talented experts. Core to this need are expertise in:
We are looking for an experienced and talented software engineer to join our team.
The team follows Agile practices and leverages DevOps, microservices and container architecture to deliver applications that improve outcomes to the team
- Design and implement clean, organized, scalable and secure software solutions
- Analyze, refactor, and improve legacy software
Basic Qualifications, Experience, Skills and Education Required:
- Full stack web application development with a variety of libraries, including but not limited to Angular.io/React, NodeJS, etc
- Server-side development experience using NodeJS, Express and MEAN stack
- Experience with a responsive design for desktop/mobile
- Building, maintaining and consuming APIs.
- Comfortable with Mongo and SQL databases
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- HTML5 / CSS3
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work in an Agile environment
- Two (2) years of experience working with containerized applications (Docker)
- Two (2) years experience in systems analysis, including defining technical requirements and performing high level design for complex solutions.
- Three (3) years of microservices architecture experience
- Three (3) years of development experience with Node JS
- Three (3) years experience in web service development.
- Degree in Computer Science, CIS, or related field